Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finally!

こにちわ みんんあーさん!


I finally have come to the computer lab to do my posts, since my computer has been broken. I felt that an appropriate post would be to discuss why I am taking Japanese, and what my plans are for it in the future.

らいねんにわたしはにほんーじんにえごおおしえます。

hopefully that's somewhat grammatically correct. I would like to do it either with JET or GEOS. I want to take a break before going to law school, and really want to solidify my Japanese skills. I plan on getting a masters in foreign service or international relations along with my J.D. and most of those programs require fluency in three languages.

I take the LSAT this weekend and am really worried. Hopefully it will go well. If not, I'll have to retake in February. Well I should get back to studying for the quiz now...

うえ、した...etc.

じゃまた!


No comments: